The “inside story” of America’s first ship to circumnavigate the globe.
NOW OPEN FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT IN FRONTIERLAND
On September 30, 1787, the sailing vessel Columbia set to sea from Boston Harbor to carry the Stars and Stripes around the world. Three years and 41,899 miles later she returned from this historic mission.
Now, Walt Disney brings to life the adventure, the thrills, and the excitement of this dangerous journey.
- Stroll ‘tween decks of the proud merchant seaman.
- Relive the daily adventures of the crew.
- See replicas of the equipment and quarters used by the crew:
- the open-hearth galley and forge
- officers’ quarters
- the Captain’s Great Cabin
- carpenter’s bench and cooper’s shop
- and much, much more.
Whether sailing proudly around the Rivers of America or anchored in Fowler’s Harbor, the Columbia between-decks area is one attraction you won’t want to miss!
ADMISSION: ‘D’ COUPON OR 45 CENTS FOR ADULTS AND JUNIORS.
35 CENTS FOR CHILDREN (3-12)
©Walt Disney Productions