1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp. vinegar
3/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 clove of garlic, finely minced
1 egg, cooked in shell for 1 minute in boiling water
1 head of romaine lettuce, torn in 2 inch pieces
1/2 c. croutons
Fresh ground pepper
Grated parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl combine Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic and the egg.
- Add pepper for flavoring and mix well.
- Clean the lettuce and tamp dry with paper towels. Place lettuce in large bowl and squeeze the lemon over the greens, then toss lightly.
- Add the dressing from the first steps and toss lettuce, being sure to coat all the pieces well.
- Add croutons and sprinkle with Parmesan.